The French television presenter and author of the bestseller, Self-lifting — Camille Volaire, developed a set of exercises for beautiful breasts, which has gained considerable popularity all over the world. To do this training, there is no need for special equipment, so you can start training today.
Fit Foodie Finds women’s team has tried all these exercises and invites you to add them to your daily routine.
1. “Catcher of stars” exercise
This exercise serves as a warm-up; It corrects your posture and strengthens your back.
- Stand upright, tilting your head backward.
- Alternate the following: stretch the right hand and then the left, closing the fist every time you “capture” a star.
2. “Elephant” exercise
The”elephant“helps to strengthen the back and neck, as well as to relax the muscles of the pectorals.
- Separates the legs at shoulder width, and tilts the body forward. Control the posture of your back: it must be parallel to the ground.
- Relax and release your arms, then start swinging them to the right and left, taking small steps backward. The head must follow this movement.
3. “Cobra” exercise
The “Cobra” has a very positive impact on the entire upper part of your body. At first, an individual who is not used to training will have difficulty performing this exercise, but over time it will be much simpler.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Put your hands on the top of your head.
- Separate the chest from the ground and raise your head.
- Try to push your elbows back, raising your head. You need to keep your legs tight.
4. “Tennis ball” exercise
This exercise will help you strengthen the chest muscles.
- Stand upright and separate your legs slightly.
- Take a tennis ball and place it between the palms of your hands at chest level.
- Then, tighten the ball tightly and release the pressure, holding the elbows outwards and returning to the initial position. Repeat the exercise several times.
5. ’Book’ exercise
This exercise aims to strengthen the pectorals and back muscles.
- Stand upright and stretch your arms forward, with the palms of hands looking up.
- Take a thick book in each hand or gain weight.
- Open your arms on the sides and join them in front to.ec dynamism, alternating the right-wing on the left, and vice versa.
6. “Scissors” exercise
The “Scissors” help to stretch the muscles of the pectorals and correct the posture.
- Stand upright, loosen your shoulders and separate your legs.
- Open your arms to the sides with your palms down.
- Stretch them in front of you and cross them dynamically, alternating the right arm on the left, and vice versa.
7. “Albatross” exercise
This exercise aims to strengthen the muscles of large and small pectorals.
- Stand up straight and spread your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Stretch the arms parallel to the floor with the palms of hands up.
- Raise your arms backward as far as possible and return to the initial position.
8. ’Pillow’ exercise
Just like in the previous exercise, the “Oreiller” is very good for training the muscles of the pectorals.
- Stand up straight and get your feet together.
- Take a pillow in your hands. Then squeeze it and release it with energy.
9. ’Cradle’ exercise
The “Berceau” helps strengthen the stabilizing muscles of the chest.
- Stand up straight and cross your arms in front of your chest, touching your elbows with your hands.
- Try to raise your hands in this position, creating tension by pressing the palms towards the elbows.
10. ’Under chin’ exercise
This exercise strengthens the muscles of the pectorals and back.
- Fold your arms in front of you, placing your arms at shoulder height.
- Place your palms on top of each other, as if you wanted to support your chin.
- Forcefully press your chin against your hands, whenever possible, exerting some resistance.
Frequency of exercises
During the first ten days, each exercise must be repeated twenty times. Then you can reduce the rehearsals to ten sets. After obtaining the desired results (according to the Camille Volaire method, the positive changes will be visible from the first twenty days), and to maintain what you have achieved so far, these exercises can be performed three times a week, ten times each.
We hope that this list of exercises that will take you no more than 15 minutes a day will be an inspiration to you and that you will get the desired results in no time.